WHO are we?
JMA consists of a team of Cognitive Behavioural Therapists that have extensive knowledge and experience in helping individuals lead a more fulfilling life despite the challenges, struggles and barriers that typically get in the way. We are skilled in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Behavioural Activation, and Dialectical Behavioural Therapy. If you would like more information about any of these therapies, you can find that here: https://jmarlinandassociates.com/about-us/what-we-do/
WHAT can we do for you?
Do you ever feel like you are living on auto-pilot? Like you are just ‘going with the flow’ or simply ‘going through the motions’? Do you feel disconnected from people and things that matter to you? Or perhaps you know someone who has been feeling this way and could use some help. If so, you’re not alone – and we can help!
We offer private, one-on-one counselling that can be tailored and targeted towards any challenges that you may be facing, including (but not limited to):
- Panic Disorder
- Social Anxiety
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Grief and Loss
- Anger Management
- Addictive Behaviours (food, sex, drug, alcohol, work)
- Mood Disorders
You do not have to be diagnosed with mental illness in order to seek help! Our team works with a broad range of clients and we ensure that each and every treatment program is individualized. We will work with you to identify your goals and values and will help you move towards those goals and values, while using specific strategies to manage the barriers that show up along the way. Our mission is to embrace the values that allow individuals to lead their lives with meaning and purpose in order to increase overall vitality. Our knowledgeable team is committed to delivering evidence based services with respect, compassion and integrity to our clients and our customers.
WHERE are we located?
We have offices located in Burlington, Etobicoke, Toronto, Markham, Scarborough, and London. We can see you at whichever office location is more suitable for you! We also offer telephone or Skype-based counselling services if none of our locations are convenient for you.
WHEN are we available?
Right away!! At JMA we do not have a waiting list and can guarantee offering an appointment time within 5 business days of receiving your request.
WHY choose us?
- We are dedicated to providing innovative, cost efficient educational and treatment solutions that lead to excellent outcomes in a timely fashion.
- Our services are accessible and we strive to provide an initial appointment no more than 5 business days following a call to our office or our receipt of a referral form.
- Our treatment is individualized and goal oriented and we monitor an individual’s progress in a very structured manner in order to determine whether we are being effective.
- Our services are cost effective both in terms of reducing the duration of an individual’s suffering and reducing costs associated with work accommodation, absenteeism and work disability.
- Our treatment is short term usually lasting 4 months or less.
- We have worked extensively with employers and have significant expertise in return to work planning and implementation.
- We can provide vocational assistance for clients who are not currently employed.
- We understand issues related to absenteeism and disability and are able to help navigate through that system.
HOW to get started!
We are currently offering a FREE CONSULTATION for anyone wanting to explore our service. The consultation will consist of you meeting with one of our Cognitive Behavioural Therapists, and going through a structured interview to help us understand your current difficulties. Based on this interview, we will let you know what our treatment recommendations are, at which point you can decide whether you would like to engage in treatment with us.
In order to set up your FREE CONSULTATION, contact Michelle Urbanc at (905) 317-8890 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.